IT IS NOT ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE LAW FIRM IN THE FIGHT BUT ABOUT THE SIZE OF THE FIGHT IN THE LAW FIRM.
The astounding court victories in South Africa and Australia bear testimony to our motto that we are the law firms that will leave no stone unturned in fighting to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
Phillip Silver established a legal presence in Australia with the opening of our law firm in Sydney in 2009. We proudly represent South African companies, businesses and individuals requiring Australian legal services and Australian visas.
We are able to provide you with informative legal advice for Australia and South Africa and act as your Australian and South African lawyers to protect your interests through our Sydney/Johannesburg law firms.
We are qualified and experienced to guide clients through the complex issues that arise in cross-border legal matters between Australia and South Africa. Our closely related law firms in South African and Australia enables us to coordinate rapid cross-border responses to legal matters in Australia and South Africa, whenever they arise. Our lawyers equal the best in their jurisdictions. Phillip Silver has the proven ability to assemble the right team of lawyers to meet our clients’ needs. We offer Australian and South African legal knowledge with substantive experience in courts in Australia and South Africa.
We are extremely proud of our achievements as is evidenced by our successes, some of which have featured as significant legal decisions in the Australian and South African law reports.
PRACTICE AREAS IN AUSTRALIA AND SOUTH AFRICA INCLUDE:
- Litigation and Dispute resolution (includes debt recovery and enforcement of judgements, commercial disputes, company and shareholder disputes, contractual disputes, property and leasing disputes, insolvency disputes and pretty much almost every legal dispute under the sun).
- Business Sale and purchases of businesses
- Employment law
- Conveyancing and property law
- Commercial, corporate and business law
- Company incorporation
- Leasing, commercial and retail
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Wills and Powers of attorney
- Immigration law and Australian Visas (temporary and permanent resident visas)
- Notary, Apostille and authentication of documents.